Website Monitoring - Only $90 per year
is a subscription-based website monitoring service
that keeps constant watch over your website and other
Internet services. XPulse website monitoring detects if a web page is excessively slow to load, is not loading at all, or is loading
unauthorised/incomplete information. If a problem is deteced, XPulse immediately sends an alert message to you (and/or other designated
"contacts") via SMS, and/or email. As soon as your website is restored to normal service, another
notification is sent to advise you that the website is operational again.
XPulse can monitor all critical Internet services::
- Web Services - Both HTTP and HTTPS (secure socket) protocols are monitored. This feature checks that
your pages are being served but does not study page content.
- Page Content Verification - XPulse can scan your HTTP and HTTPS web pages looking for predefined
keywords. This ensures that your CGI scripts (ASP , PHP , Perl etc) are working correctly, and that
the page is displaying the correct content, and that it has not been altered by a hacker. You may also use
Page Content Verification to monitor your payment pages to ensure that sales are not lost due to faults
with your on-line payment facilities.
- E-mail Servers - Both your incoming mail server (POP) and your outgoing mail server (SMTP) can be
monitored. POP, POP3, IMAP, and SMTP protocols are supported.
XPulse is customisable:
- Monitoring Interval - By default we monitor your website every 15 minutes, however you may choose to set
the interval anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours.
- Designated Contacts - Select who should be notified in the event that a problem is detected.
Other benefits of website monitoring:
- No need to install any software
- No integration issues to consider
- No need for complicated modifications to your server or website
- No need for training
- Includes 60 SMS alerts (extra alerts only 50c each)
Broken websites cost customers! A new customer visiting a broken website will probably never return. Existing
customers may be more tolerant, but will soon start looking elsewhere if the site stays broken for extended periods.
XPulse website monitoring constantly reports the condition of your site so you can act before you lose sales and frustrate customers.
Keep your finger on the pulse! Whenever your website becomes inaccessible, returns incorrect data, displays
unauthorized content, or responds slowly to connection requests, XPulse website monitoring immediately alerts you of the event via email
"Build trust in your organization by assuring your visitors
that your website is constantly monitored for quality control purposes, and to avoid interruptions to the service